We are reppio IVS (“Reppio”). And we are the guys operating www.reppio.co (“the service”) out of Copenhagen, Denmark.
We really respect you as a customer.
We treat your privacy and data as we want our own privacy and data to be treated.
We we will not share your personal information with any third parties.
We really try to be the good guys.
When you are using our service (app.reppio.co) we will collect information for four main purposes:
- Statistics - How is our service being used?
- On-boarding staff - Profiling staff and on-boarding to your closed enviroment.
- Manage Events - Manage your event details and communicate with staff.
- Improve preferences - Suggesting location based on search history
Details on how data is being collected, processed and used can be found in details in the following sections.
If you do not feel comfortable with us collecting such data, you should delete cookies issued through our website, and stop using our service.
reppio.co is using just a few cookies. Cookies are small text files saved on your computer, mobile or tablet.
You can always delete or block cookies - but will limit the performance of our service.
reppio.co is currently issuing the following cookies:
Reppio - Our own cookies:
Login informationer i stores with a session cookie to keep you logged in next time you visit www.reppio.co.
An anonymous unique ID and cookie are issued by Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics for statistical purposes and usage of the website - eg. what buttons are being pushed and how users navigate through the website.
When creating a admin or manager account you are automatically assigned to our email list. You will receive news and email notifications. We are not sharing your email with any third party and will only send you emails that concerns Reppio.
We are segmenting our users in three different groups:
- Anonymous Website Users - Anonymously browsing and using our service.
- Invited Users - Guests who have received an invitation through our service from an admin.
- Profile users - A user who have created a personal profile.
Anonymous Website Users
Only anonymous data will be collected while browsing our website.
Data will mainly be collected by Google Analytics for statistical and analytical reasons - for us to better understand how reppio is working out for you guys.
The data collected is mainly technical information - eg. browser type, screen size, device etc.
Other data we are collecting, processing and using:
- Your IP address - To determine which country you are in. The IP address will not be stored on the reppio platform.
“Invited Users” are defined as users having received an email through the reppio platform, because an admin have invited them to the platform.
For Invited Users we are collecting the same information as for Anonymous Website Users.
Additionally the following personal information will be collected:
- Email - The email address which is being used to send you the invitation.
The information will be saved on our platform 12 months after the event have happened. Thereafter anonymized.
“Profile Users” are users who have created a personal profile to be able to create and manage events. Your email and password is securely stored in G
For Profile Users we are collecting the same data as for Anonymized Website Users and Invited Users.
In addition we will be collecting the following personal information:
- Email Address - Your identification for login. And contact address for your guests. Also used for sending you information regarding an upcoming event.
- Password - A secret and safe password, for your eyes only. Used for login.
- Your Name - Your real name, so guests receiving invites can recognize you.
- Your Location - Based on your IP address,
- Last Login - Last time you used our Service.
- Comments - We will store chats and comments
Event information can be provided by registered profile users. We expect that you have all copyrights for copy text and images that you add to the event you are creating.
Information provided for each individual event will be used for briefing your event staff through the reppio app.
Current information store on each event is:
Title, Location, Time Start, Time End, Time Zone, Link, Tags, Campaign Description, Event description, Chat messages, available staff, unavailable staff, invited staff.
How we protect your data
- Privacy is core to our product development.
- Strict internal access control to data. Only one developer have database access to our data.
- Continuous backup of all data - cloud-based.
- Securing logins and all personal data between your browser and our servers through strong SSL certificates.
- Internal processes for providing in-depth information to users within 72 hours In case of a data breach
Reppio is hosted with Amazon Web Services in Europe, which is currently our only Data Processor for your personal data. All personal logins are stored in google firebase.
Sharing your data
Reppio is fully committed to not share or sell any personal data compiled through the usage of the service to 3rd parties.
Generic and aggregated anonymised data can be used by reppio for information and editorial purposes.
Your right to be forgotten
At any given moment you can request all your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to have all your data deleted, please write to email@example.com referencing the email address, which will have the data linked.
Deleting collected personal data
As long as you have actively used the reppio platform within 12 months, we will keep you data on the platform, unless you require other actions.
If you have not been active on the platform within 12 months all data will be deleted - in a few cases anonymized, in case a complete deletion will break our platform.
Changes to this policy
We might edit this policy for improvements and correctness.
Our users will be informed through usage of the service.
Any major changes will be communicated to registered users via email.
You are in your right to withdraw all consent at any time.
As described above, users always have access to all data for full transparency.
Any complaint can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Danish data protection authority Datatilsynet.
reppio.co is published, operated and owned by
Blegdamsvej 6, Nomad workspace
2200 Copenhagen N